Join BRAVO for a magical night at
Guess who's coming to dinner
Join BRAVO for a magical evening filled with adventure & surprises! Come out and experience an evening of fine dining, premiere homes and engaging conversation: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2017 offers an intimate dining experience with eight to ten individuals in a private home. A touch of intrigue rounds out the appeal, as the mystery of where and with whom guests will dine will unfold at the evening's opening cocktail reception. A cash bar and hors d’oeuvres will be offered at the reception along with a silent auction full of fabulous must have items, plus a short awards ceremony honoring and celebrating excellence in our communities. This year, there will be an additional element of surprise added to the affair as we have a renowned magician that will be performing during the reception. At the conclusion of the opening reception, attendees with dinner tickets will be given directions to their destinations, where they will join dinner hosts and fellow diners.
In an environment of ever intensifying violence, BRAVO is asking for your support. BRAVO remains the sole statewide provider of services
responding to hate and bias violence, intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and stalking within the LGBTQI communities of Ohio.
Supporting BRAVO at this event will ensure our continued lifesaving and affirming services in our state are reaching those when they
need it the most. We at BRAVO are honored to have provided 21 years of continual service to Ohio and remain committed to offer services
to our communities since 1996. These vital services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Judgment-free support for survivors, their family, and friends, including legal, medical, and law enforcement advocacy/accompaniment
- Community-wide education, self-defense classes, and support groups
- HelpLine and crisis intervention
- Cultural competency training for first responders
- Documentation of hate crimes, intimate partner violence, sexual violence, and stalking
- Links to local law enforcement officials, attorneys, therapists, and other support services
Thank you for partnering with us to make a difference!
Guess who's coming to dinner 2017:
Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Reception at Latitude 41: 50 N. 3rd Street, Columbus, OH 43215 - 614.233.7541
Weather permitting join us on the Rooftop Terrace - Otherwise join us in the Latitude 41 restaurant
FABULOUS DINNER HOSTS:
BRAVO 2017 HONOREES:
Community Service Award: Equitas Health
ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDED BY:
Larsen Eisenberg is an entertaining, skilled magician who has performed around the country at private parties, weddings, restaurants, corporate events and more. His unique blend of interpersonal skills and mind-boggling sleight-of-hand will amaze you!
Support BRAVO today by joining us, Ticketing Options Include:
Click buttons below to purchase tickets, make a donation, and become a sponsor!Full Dinner + Reception Ticket - $125
Admission for one to an evening of fine dining with one of the amazing hosts. In addition this ticket will provide admission to the Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2017 opening cocktail reception featuring live entertainment, a silent auction, an award ceremony, and more!Reception Only Ticket - $40
Admission to the Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2017 opening cocktail reception with live entertainment, a silent auction, an award ceremony, and more!
If you are unable to join us please consider supporting BRAVO with a donation.
Donate: Support BRAVO
Suggested Donations: your support directly benefits BRAVO and our communities:
- $15 provides bus passes for survivors to get to shelter
- $40 provides 100 safety whistles – The BRAVO signature outreach item - we gave out over 10,000 last year
- $100 provides emergency clothing and/or household needs for a suvivor
- $150 provides one month of helpline services
- $250 provides court advocacy for one-day – An average legal case can involve three or more court appearances
- $300 provides a training workshop for law enforcement and other service providers
- $1,000 provides a five session self-defense class
thank you to our amazing guess who's coming to dinner sponsors:become a sponsor today