Every little bit helps
Every little bit that you do helps make a difference in people’s lives. Please consider how you may choose to support BRAVO… by volunteering, by joining us at community events, by making a donation, or even by shopping online. Here are some alternatives for making donations:
Donations may be mailed to BRAVO at:
PO Box 82068
Columbus, Ohio 43202
Look For Community Shares and BRAVO In Your Company’s Workplace Giving Campaign
Community Shares connects workplace campaign donors to community-based nonprofits working on long-term solutions to local needs.
Click here to find out if Community Shares of Mid Ohio and BRAVO are a giving option in your workplace charity campaign.
You can support BRAVO every time you shop online by registering at: www.igive.com/bravoavp.
Did you know that you can use your Kroger Plus card to benefit BRAVO? It’s a simple way to provide support:
If you enrolled in this program before May 1, 2011, Kroger requires you re-enroll for the coming year. Thank you!
For 125 years, The Kroger Co. has made a strong commitment to support the communities where its associates live and work.
Here in the Columbus Division (comprising most of Ohio and parts of West Virginia), the Kroger Cares program has helped more than 2,200 organizations raise funds for their own needs since its inception in 1995.
With the recent economic crisis, Kroger is proud to announce it has launched a new Community Rewards Program, replacing Kroger Cares, and is dedicating $5,000,000 to it! This program will enable Kroger to help even more organizations, of all sizes.
Since 1996, Bravo has worked to eliminate violence perpetrated on the basis of sexual orientation and/or gender identification, domestic violence, and sexual assault through prevention, education, advocacy, violence documentation, and survivor services, both within and on behalf of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender communities.
Friends of BRAVO will earn funds for our mission simply by using their Kroger Plus Cards.
You can be a force for change by registering online at krogercommunityrewards.com:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (84753) or name of organization (Buckeye Region Anti-Violence Organization), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for BRAVO until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877.576.7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Remember, shop often at Kroger to benefit BRAVO!